Flettner® Ventilators – Activate your lifetime warranty!
From design concept through to sale of the finished product we take no short cuts to achieve the highest quality standards.
To assure you of this, we are the only manufacturer of wind powered rotary ventilators that offer a Lifetime Warranty with our ventilators designed and manufactured in the UK (the “Flettner® Ventilators”):
- All new Flettner® Ventilators purchased from an approved supplier as listed on our website come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Lifetime Warranty covers the lifetime of the vehicle to which the Flettner® Ventilator was originally fitted, and for as long as that vehicle remains in the ownership of the individual who purchased the ventilator and the individual can prove such ownership. The warranty cannot be transferred to subsequent owners of the original vehicle.
- To activate the Lifetime Warranty, you must register your product using the form below within 28 days of purchasing your Flettner® Ventilator.
- The Lifetime Warranty will only become valid upon satisfactory completion of the Lifetime Warranty Registration Form below.
- For non-vehicular applications, the period of warranty cover shall be deemed to be 10 years from the date of purchase.
- The Lifetime Warranty covers faults in materials or workmanship and so we warrant that Flettner® Ventilators will be:
- be free from defects in material and workmanship; and
- be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979).
- We will not be liable for any Flettner® Ventilators failure to comply with the Lifetime Warranty set out above in any of the following events:
- the defect arises because you failed to follow our oral or written instructions for the storage, installation, use and maintenance of the Flettner® Ventilator or (if there are none) good trade practice regarding the same;
- the defect arises because you failed to use a Flettner® approved installer to install the Flettner® Ventilator on your vehicle where an approved installer is notified to you;
- the defect arises because you or any third party tampers with, alters, modifies or repairs the Flettner® Ventilator without our written consent;
- the defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, damage, accident, breakage misuse, negligence, inappropriate care or abnormal storage or working conditions; or
- if the ventilator is transferred to another vehicle, or stolen.
- If we are in breach of the Lifetime Warranty set out above and any fault in the materials or workmanship of your Flettner® Ventilator means that the product is not of a satisfactory quality, we will repair or replace it free of charge with the same or closest matching/functional part if the existing part is obsolete. Please report this to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pay the costs of return.
- The Lifetime Warranty is offered as an extra benefit and does not affect your statutory rights.